Deflect unproductive thoughts and keep you focused on the current task at hand. We aren't just a list of things to get finished. Most knowledge workers have plenty to do written down somewhere. We offer thought management to allow more flow.
Watership Planner helps you create a vision of the person youd like to become by defining your personal principles. Plan multi step goals that support your principles. Schedule tasks from your goals on your day and have it automatically shuffled around appointments, time constraints, changing priorities and interruptions. Stay focused on the current task at hand with a keyboard based interface that allows you to pull up the information you need at a key stroke without switching programs. Review your progress to find out what is working. Design the life you desire through conscious choice instead of settling for what you have through justified reaction.
» version 2.85 - posted on 2014-01-22
» version 1.75 - posted on 2008-06-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. You may use Watership Planner without charge with the limitation that you may only use it during a trial period of 30 days of use. If you wish to use it after 30 days of use, you must purchase a license.
2. We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single computer at a time. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies and return the product within 60 days of your purchase for a full refund.
3. You may install and use the software on another computer, but the software should not be in use on more than one computer at a time unless you purchase additional licenses. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes. You may permanently transfer your license to use the software to another party who will be bound by this agreement, provided you do not retain any copies of the software.
4. The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense any license keys. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage or reverse engineering.
5. You may distribute the setup executable electronically for download, on optical media, magnetic media, or any other form of distribution as long as you do not distribute with a license key.
6. We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
7. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
8. We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
9. Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
10. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
11. This agreement will be governed by the laws, including Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, of the state in which you reside. If your state has enacted the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) or substantially similar law, said statute shall not govern any aspect of this agreement and instead the law as it existed prior to such enactment shall govern.
12. This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.